Sales Office Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Office Administrator to join our growing team.
An opportunity to work for a small, but fast growing company! Hard work, dedication and flexibility are rewarded with increasing responsibility and opportunity for the right candidate. We’re a friendly team with a huge ambition and we’re looking for a new member to join us on our journey. If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, then we’d love to hear from you!
What we do
Mobile Tyres 2 U provides a bespoke tyre fitting service 7 days a week and operates around the South East of England. Throughout the 15 years we’ve been operating, we’ve built up an impressive customer portfolio. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and tyre fitting to a high standard!
As Sales Office Administrator, you will be at the core of the business in the head office, working to support the managing director and the technician team. Your key objective will be to maintain the smooth running of the office and operations, helping to ensure that daily tasks are completed with accuracy and within time constraints. This is also a sales role and will require confidence over the phone and ability to talk about the products you are delivering to the customers. This is a fast paced environment, so the suitable candidate must also be able to think on their feet and deal with work in a pro-active manner. Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- – To answer the phone and deal with customer enquiries
- – To book customer jobs into the system and delegate these jobs out to the relevant technicians
- – To liaise with suppliers to order stock when it is required for a job
- – To ensure that stock is replenished when required
- – To ensure paperwork is kept up to date (stock levels and customer invoices to be entered into the system at the end of each day)
- – To maintain the highest levels of contact and customer service to all customers and staff
- – General admin office duties
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- – Sales experience
- – Good administrative and IT skills
- – Strong communication and interpersonal skills / excellent telephone manner
- – Commitment to quality and excellent customer service
- – Strong attention to detail
- – Ability to prioritise workload
- – Ability to work well in a small office environment
- – Must be punctual and reliable
- – Must be flexible to cover additional overtime if required
Weekly Rota Cycle
WEEK 1 (4 DAY WEEK)
MON / TUE – 07:30 – 19:30
WED / THU / FRI – OFF
SAT / SUN – 08:00 – 18:00
WEEK 2 (3 DAY WEEK)
WED / THU / FRI – 07:30 – 19:30
MON / TUE / SAT / SUN – OFF
*WEEK 3 & 4 ALTERNATE LIKE WEEKS 1 & 2 AND SO ON*
(WITH THIS PLAN YOU GET TWO WEEKENDS OFF PER MONTH)
Salary: £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Office is sanitised, distance is setup and masks are a personal choice. There is a sanitiser station in the office.
If you are interested and think you have the relevant skills for this position then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your FULL CV and our recruitment manager will be in touch if you are successful in your application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE